Prix de l'Arc De Triomphe, Sporting Event
Thu 28 September 2017
Ibis Hotel. In the heart of Paris La Defense area, near to Champs-Elysees & Arc de Triomphe, Le Quatre Temps centre close by is open 7 days a week. A metro station opposite provides easy access to all Paris sights.
- DAY 1: Mid evening departure from local area, we journey to Dover for short sea crossing to Calais.
- DAY 2: Journey from Calais to Paris. Check in at the hotel with the remainder of the day at leisure.
- DAY 3: Time at leisure in this vibrant city where there is always something happening or something to do.
- DAY 4: Coach transfers to Chantilly for Prix De L’Arc De Triomphe (tickets not included). Alternatively, a second day at leisure in Paris.
- DAY 5: Depart the hotel after breakfast & travel to Arras for a lunch stop before travelling to Zeebrugge & overnight ferry to Hull.
- DAY 6: Arrive in Hull & journey to Cumbria, arriving back early afternoon.
- Outward Dover-Calais ferry crossing
- 3 nights bed & breakfast in Ibis Hotel, Paris la Defense.
- Tour of Paris
- Free time in Paris
- Coach transfers to
- Visit to Arras
- Return overnight ferry crossing Zeebrugge to Hull
£329.00 per person sharing a twin or double bedroom.
Single supplement: £tbc. On-board meal supplement: £tbc